Thursday, April 9, 2009

COWPIE #3 Teaser

Yes, I know that COWPIE #2 hasn't officially closed voting yet, and no, this isn't some lame attempt on my part to get more votes because I'm afraid I'm not nerdy enough. (I'm actually quite secure in my nerdiness, thank you very much.)

I wanted to give y'all a heads up of what to expect for next week's COWPIE challenge. Since we got our first additional participant in the challenge this week, we want to be sure to give y'all enough time in case anyone else wants to get in on the fun, especially because next week's prompt is a little more demanding:

Create a song, no longer than one minute, addressing an important global issue of your choosing.

There you have it - you have been officially teased! Remember to vote for your favorite "Number Two" COWPIE entry!

No comments: